Legal Question in DUI Law in Colorado

I'm on probation for a dwai, but was originally charged with possession of more than an ounce of marijuana, dui, open container, marijuana paraphenalia, and "failure to drive in a single lane". I recently got my medical marijuana license, but my p.o. said I can't use it. Is there a way to override that decision?

Asked on 1/10/11, 3:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jim Forslund Law Office of James C. Forslund

You can ask the judge.

Read more
Answered on 2/09/11, 5:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Colorado