Legal Question in Family Law in Colorado

My husband and I have been separated for 5 years he's been renting a place for the same amount of time his name is the only name on the lease can he keep me from moving in

Asked on 10/25/16, 3:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Stephen Harkess Colorado Legal Solutions

Of course he can. So can the landlord unless the landlord agrees to put you on the lease.

If you want your husband to support you, you need to file for divorce. Then you can get orders for spousal support.

Read more
Answered on 10/25/16, 7:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Colorado