Legal Question in Family Law in Colorado


How can I tell the difference between a fraudulant divorce decree and genuine, must there be a file stamp and date present to be valid/official.

Asked on 8/07/02, 8:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Billie Ruth Edwards Edwards & Johnson, Attorneys, LLC

Re: Verification

In Wyoming you may obtain a certified copy of the Decree by requesting same from the Court. This document will contain not only the clerk's certification that it is a valid document, but the seal of the Court.

Read more
Answered on 8/08/02, 12:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Colorado