Legal Question in Personal Injury in Colorado

I am 29 now and when I was almost 15 was in a bad car crash and we did file a claim I did get about 12,000 back but I know have seizures for the rest of my life do to the car crash is there anything I can do?

Asked on 4/23/12, 12:21 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Linda Chalat Chalat Hatten Koupal & Banker P.C.

Unfortunately, probably not. If you reached a settlement and your parents/guardians signed the settlement agreement then you are bond by that agreement. Even if there was some irregularity with the settlement, such as failure to obtain probate court approval, you would have had to raise those issues, as a claim against the attorney representing you, within two years of reaching the age of majority, 18 years old. I am afraid there is nothing you can do at this time.

Read more
Answered on 4/23/12, 12:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Colorado