Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Colorado

if an adult child and his wife have been living with their parents for the past 10 years and the parents want them out can they legally ask the to leave?

Asked on 12/25/15, 8:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Stephen Harkess Colorado Legal Solutions

Of course they can.

Read more
Answered on 12/25/15, 2:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Colorado