Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Colorado


I live in Nebraska, my brother is suing me over our mother's estate. I do have an attorney in Co., but if I have a judgement against me, what does that mean? I feel I am in the right, but if it should go against me, I would like to know what I am facing.

Asked on 6/22/08, 3:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

V. Iyer Iyer Law Office, L.L.C.

Re: Judgement

If you have an attorney representing you in this matter you should be contacting him or her about this issue.

Read more
Answered on 6/23/08, 12:21 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Colorado