Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Colorado

probate closing

am ready to close dad's estate in probate and need to know how to do that & what needs to be done with the creditors that weren't paid due to the fact that the estate is in a negative balance after all the assets have been sold?

Asked on 9/14/07, 2:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marco Chayet Chayet, Dawson & Danzo, LLC

Re: probate closing

This can get fairly complex and difficult to answer here. If you want to do it without an attorney you can try going to the Denver Probate Court website and they may have some forms there. You can e-mail me if you have further questions.

Read more
Answered on 9/14/07, 6:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Colorado