Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Connecticut

Want to check up on a old lawsuit with whom i beleive the attorney kept it.where do i go or who can i speak to on this matter

Asked on 3/27/13, 5:55 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Linda Subbloie Linda A. Subbloie, Esq.

Depending on how old it is, you might want to first look at the CT Judicial Branch website. Use the party name search feature. Otherwise, you can go down to the clerk's office where the suit was filed, with the name and docket number and the clerk will give you the file to look at.

Read more
Answered on 3/27/13, 7:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Connecticut