Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Connecticut

ifile for bankruptcy 4 years ago but colectors put liean in my house they cant do that how cant take off

Asked on 2/22/12, 8:57 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Andersen Charles Andersen, Atty

San Diego Bankruptcy Attorney You need to re-open the case and file a lien avoidance motion, it it was a pre-petition lien.

Read more
Answered on 2/22/12, 9:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Connecticut