Legal Question in Business Law in Connecticut

what documents do I need to insure I'm held harmless when taking position as president of a [email protected]

Asked on 8/30/17, 7:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Roman Fichman Esq. Law Practice of Roman Fichman Esq.

Generally speaking, an employment agreement and an executive indemnification agreement would be very helpful. The company's formation / governing documents should also be reviewed as they may already contain some protections.

Contact directly if you have further questions.

Roman R. Fichman, Esq. │ @TheLegalist

email: Info (@) TheLegalists (dot) com

t e l : 2 1 2 -- 3 3 7 -- 9 8 3 7

Disclaimer: This post has been written for educational purposes only and was not meant to be legal advice and should not be construed as legal advice or be relied upon. No intention exists to create an attorney-client relationship or any other special relationship or privilege through this post. The post may contain errors, inaccuracies and/or omissions. You should always consult an attorney admitted to practice in your jurisdiction for specific advice. This post may be deemed as Attorney Advertising.

Read more
Answered on 8/30/17, 8:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Connecticut