Legal Question in Business Law in Connecticut

We are a car dealership and had signed a contract to rent a trailer unit. The contract was signed in November of 2016 and was for 2 years. However, our electric bill has tripled since installing the unit and the company has been extremely unhelpful with providing us any solution to our issue. How can we end the contract under the terms that the company is unwilling to assist us?

Asked on 4/20/17, 12:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Roman Fichman Esq. Law Practice of Roman Fichman Esq.

Realistically the only way to answer your question is to review the contract and any representations that may have been made to you outside the contract (emails or discussions with the vendor that promised certain electrical usage).

Review and discussion about your options should not take long and are likely less than a couple of hours so the cost is going to be relatively low.

Contact me directly and I can get this reviewed today and ready to discuss with you how to proceed first thing tomorrow morning.

Roman R. Fichman, Esq. │ @TheLegalist

email: Info (@) TheLegalists (dot) com

t e l : 2 1 2 -- 3 3 7 -- 9 8 3 7

Disclaimer: This post has been written for educational purposes only and was not meant to be legal advice and should not be construed as legal advice or be relied upon. No intention exists to create an attorney-client relationship or any other special relationship or privilege through this post. The post may contain errors, inaccuracies and/or omissions. You should always consult an attorney admitted to practice in your jurisdiction for specific advice. This post may be deemed as Attorney Advertising.

Read more
Answered on 4/20/17, 12:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Connecticut