Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Connecticut

Can I sue Massachusetts child protection services for unlawful removal from my birth family with insufficient evidence resulting in abuse and neglect while being placed one foster care family for 4 years? The agency's inappropriate actions as well as them being negligent in assuring my safety as there is evidence that indicates the agency was aware of the abuse and neglect in the foster care. I believe that the agency is responsible for my chronic psychiatric condition. My chronic psychiatric condition and on going pain and suffering.

Asked on 5/16/14, 1:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

William Lasko Law Offices Of Wm Lasko

Your best bet is to consult with a Massachusetts attorney. Generally, the standard that would apply in most states is somewhere beyond gross negligence. best of luck!

Read more
Answered on 6/09/14, 8:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Connecticut