Legal Question in Consumer Law in Connecticut

I entered into an oral contract for home repair and advanced the contractor $850 to cover cost of materials. The contractor died several months later and no materials have been delivered. Can I pursue recover against the contractors wife or estate. The contractor was not a corporation.

Asked on 5/21/22, 4:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Max Rosenberg Rosenberg,Whewell, & Hite, LLC

You can bring a claim against his estate if a probate case has been opened.

Read more
Answered on 5/24/22, 11:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Connecticut