Legal Question in Criminal Law in Connecticut

i missed my court date in 2006 what will happen i'am going to turn myself in and i'm scared this is the first time i've missed a court date

Asked on 10/19/10, 6:34 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Serrano Serrano & Serrano, LLC - Connecticut Accident, Social Security & Divorce Lawyers

What will happen depends on the charges. To protect yourself, you should speak with an attorney before turning yourself in to see if arrangements can be made for you to be released, when you turn yourself in, on a Promise to Appear or on bail by making arrangements ahead of time with a bondsman. Please call us (860.236.9350) if you would like to discuss this further.

Read more
Answered on 10/25/10, 5:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Connecticut