Legal Question in Criminal Law in Connecticut

my son got ticketed for minor in possession of alcohol at a house party---he was not carring nor was he drunk do i or should i get a lawyer for the hearing

Asked on 1/30/12, 3:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Christopher Hite Rosenberg, Whewell & Hite, LLC

What is the exact charge? Does he have priors? Is he typically a good kid or likely to offend again? What age is he? What court?

Read more
Answered on 2/07/12, 2:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Connecticut