Legal Question in Family Law in Connecticut

my daughter who is 18 years of age will be a senoir in hihgh school in Sept 2013 Her father is working out of state can be made pay child support?

Asked on 5/25/13, 12:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Linda Subbloie Linda A. Subbloie, Esq.

Yes, so long as she has not graduated from high school or reached the age of 19, whichever occurs first.

Read more
Answered on 5/28/13, 11:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Connecticut