Legal Question in Family Law in Connecticut

i missed a court date back in 2006 i forgot about and wasn't for a felony or anything whats could happen

Asked on 10/18/10, 8:27 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jonathan Wetmore The Law Office of Jonathan A. Wetmore

It all depends on the facts of your case. In addition to the charge that you did not appear for, you may also be charged with Failure to Appear. Depending on your circumstances, you may or may not be eligible for certain diversionary programs which could lead to a dismissal of the Failure to Appear charge. You should consult with an attorney immediately.

Please let me know if there is anything I can be of assistance with. Thank you.

Read more
Answered on 10/25/10, 7:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Connecticut