Legal Question in Family Law in Connecticut

Can a parent in a split primary custody case sue for child support?

Asked on 3/02/20, 7:09 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Max Rosenberg Rosenberg,Whewell, & Hite, LLC

Yes of course they can. Usually these things even out however if you are joint physical custody.

Read more
Answered on 3/30/20, 12:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Connecticut