Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Connecticut

My ex isn't giving her iphone (not paid off) to me to take off my line. It's a 600$ iPhone. And will continued to be billed to my account. What do I do?

Asked on 3/11/20, 2:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Max Rosenberg Rosenberg,Whewell, & Hite, LLC

You can sue her in small claims court for the phone or the monetary value OR you can pay for the phone being billed to your account.

Read more
Answered on 3/30/20, 12:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Connecticut