Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Connecticut

How can I transfer a deeded lot I own to my Godson who lives in Alaska. I own the lot in Stann Creek, Belize and the development of the community is slow and owners in court to take over its development. My Godson is willing to wait and build later and I am too old to do any of that now.

Asked on 3/02/19, 10:18 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Max Rosenberg Rosenberg,Whewell, & Hite, LLC

Have an experienced real estate attorney draft the appropriate Quit Claim or Warranty Deed and have it filed appropriately in Alaska.

Read more
Answered on 3/13/19, 11:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Connecticut