Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Connecticut

Can I quit claim a property in CT to an LLC if it has a mortgage on it without paying off the mortgage?

Asked on 9/27/18, 8:34 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Max Rosenberg Rosenberg,Whewell, & Hite, LLC

You can do this if the mortgage company allows it. However, they may require you to remain on title as well.

Read more
Answered on 10/08/18, 10:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Connecticut