Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Connecticut

What are my rights in recovering my deceased husband's car from his girlfriend? the car was brought while we lived together and i 'was still married to him when he passed

Asked on 2/19/15, 3:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Heffernan Heffernan Legal Group, LLP

Open an estate for him, get appointed fiduciary, make demand on her for the car. If she doesn't turn it over, report it stolen to the police.

Read more
Answered on 2/19/15, 4:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Connecticut