Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Connecticut

As the wife of a deceased husband,can file probate. Myself

Asked on 1/31/12, 9:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Heffernan Heffernan Legal Group, LLP

Yes, you can file yourself. Go to the probate court and ask for the forms. The clerks are usually quite helpful. If it's a simple estate, you can probably do it all. If it turns out to be too complicated for you, you can always seek the help of an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 2/01/12, 6:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Connecticut