Legal Question in Workers Comp in Connecticut

i was involved in a work related accident and its got me freaked out because the comp. just brushed it under the carpet,because some of the partys drink alcohol nightly on the job ,i havent been able to sleep more than 2 hours at a time and have panic attacks ,depression and in fear of another accident ,OSHA was in and found several issues pertaining to poor safety ,im at the point that i jsut cant work here anymore out of fear for my safety, can i sue the comp.for continueing to allow these employees to drink on the job and place the entire crew and myself in harms way,

Asked on 2/22/10, 6:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Aspell Law Office of James F. Aspell, PC

Worker's comp is most likely your exclusive remedy, but I would need to know more of the specifics to come to any kind of ultimate conclusion. If you wish to come in for a no charge consultation feel free to call my office.


Read more
Answered on 2/27/10, 6:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Connecticut