Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Delaware

if a company files for bankrutcy under Chapter 11 and paid me in advance for services not rendered yet will those monies be required to be returned under the bankruptcy

Asked on 4/19/11, 12:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glenn Brown Real World Law, P.C.

Sorry, no answer without additional facts.

Read more
Answered on 4/19/11, 2:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Delaware