Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Delaware


I'm losing my moblie home and the morgage company refuses to work with me anymore is there anything I can do?

Asked on 3/30/07, 10:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glenn Brown Real World Law, P.C.

Re: Default

Depending on your overall financial position and financial history a bankruptcy may allow you to regain your financial footing.

If we can help let us know.

Read more
Answered on 3/30/07, 10:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Delaware