Legal Question in Immigration Law in Florida

im a citizen but my husband entered illegally and for not going to court he has deportation we have 2 kids together and has no criminal background what can i do?

Asked on 5/04/12, 5:30 am

2 Answer from Attorneys

Latangie Williams Law Office of Latangie Williams, P.A.

Speak to an Immigration attorney. Contact my office at 904-576-2581 for a free 15 minute consultation.

Read more
Answered on 5/18/12, 10:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Florida