Legal Question in Admiralty Law in Florida

How do I get a lien form to file against a vessel and owner in florida?

Asked on 10/14/09, 11:58 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner, McLaughlin & Whittemore P.A.

Liening a vessel -- arresting it -- is no simple matter and you should consult with an Admiralty lawyer about that process.

Read more
Answered on 10/14/09, 12:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Admiralty Law questions and answers in Florida