Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in Florida


How do i write an reply to a brief in a child custody appeal case? Is there a website that can help me?

Asked on 7/06/09, 6:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Garven Robert Garven, Esq.

Re: appeals

If you're referring to an appeal (rather than a petition) you should do a responsive brief of your own. The Rules of Appellate Procedure will provide guidance as to proper format, but you would be better off with a professional who would be able to

do the necessary research and provide arguments.

Read more
Answered on 7/06/09, 6:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in Florida