Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in Florida

false information

is it a crime to knowingly give a false address to the appeals court? Appellant was given 15 days to provide a current address or he risk dismissal so he gave the courts a false address. i have reported this to the courts, what will the courts do?

Asked on 5/26/09, 9:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

Re: false information

It is not a crime.

Read more
Answered on 5/26/09, 10:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in Florida