Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in Florida

How do I file for an appeal on my child support bieng that they are in the state of conneticut and taking more that what I can even survive off , and I live in the state of florida ?

Asked on 11/30/09, 2:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

You file an appeal in CT. You may have waited too long. Consult with a CT lawyerto try to modify the support obligation.

Read more
Answered on 12/05/09, 6:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in Florida