Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Florida

Personal loan owed to me.

I borrowed $5,000.00 to friend in 2003. Due to start paying in one year. Verbal agreement. Have not received any repayment. Have bank record of where/who money was wired to. How can I go after this person to pay me back?

Asked on 4/01/07, 9:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jacob Lieberman Lieberman Law Company

Re: Personal loan owed to me.

Yes, you can sue anyone for anything. Will come down to proof. The bank records should corroborate the story of giving the money to the friend. However, the court will want to know that you were to be paid back instead of giving the money for services that were performed or a gift or other reason.

Read more
Answered on 4/01/07, 10:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Florida