Legal Question in Consumer Law in Florida

Can I use Florida's buyers remorse law to get out of refinancing my home? I put down a $500 deposit. Is it possible to get that back?

Asked on 6/26/15, 7:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys


Dear Sir,

Your return of the deposit is dependent on the terms of the deposit. If the deposit is not referenced "Nonrefundable" it is refundable. Note that they may setoff expenses from the deposit.

Remember if you don't ask you don't get; and, you don't get what you deserve you get what you negotiate.

Read more
Answered on 6/26/15, 12:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Florida