Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Florida

Car was in an accident. I had no BIL and lawyers are requesting $50k. I want to make payments and not file bankruptcy. What kind of lawyer can negotiate and set that up?

Asked on 9/16/19, 12:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Stewart Law Offices of Michael D. Stewart

We can assist you in negotiating a settlement.

Very truly yours,    

/Michael D. Stewart/


Law Offices of Michael D. StewartThe Chase Bank Building

150 SE 2nd Ave., Suite 1000, 10th Floor

Miami, Florida 33131

email:  [email protected]

1-305-590-8909 Telephone


1-305-415-9920 Facsimile

Website:                     http://www.gotpersonalinjury.comTwitter:

Admitted to practice in New York and Florida, State and Federal Courts

This communication is intended solely for the use of the intended individual or entity and may contain information that is protected by the attorney-client privilege and/or work product.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete it.  It is strictly prohibited to disseminate, distribute or copy this communication. If you do not wish to receive further email from this address simply respond to this email indicating this.

Read more
Answered on 9/17/19, 3:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Florida