Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Florida

I wrote a check for forty dollars to a medical company. The company misrepresented that amount to 610.00 dollars and it posted to my account. Recourse and redress?

Asked on 7/04/19, 7:03 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

Contact your bank

Read more
Answered on 7/04/19, 4:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Florida