Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Florida

I was served a notice to appear to set aside default judgment in the state of Michigan, but I live in Florida, as I did when the default was entered. How can I respond to this?

Asked on 6/24/13, 5:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Call judge . Will he let you appear by phone?

If not, retain an attorney in Mich.

Read more
Answered on 6/24/13, 5:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Florida