Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

In 2001 I was arrested and the disposition of the case is Nolle pros-comp pti. Can this be removed from Florida Law Enforcement records so that I may explore a career in Law Enforcement?

Asked on 11/18/10, 12:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Leland Garvin Garvin Law Firm

In short the answer is Yes...

As long as that is your only offense then then you would be eligible for a record expungement which would result in your record essentially going away or becoming non existent.

The longer answer is that even if you get your record expunged, you will still have to tell any criminal justice agency about the arrest and expungement.

If you want to talk further feel free to give me a ring, I handle record expungement / sealing cases here in South Florida.

Best of luck,


Read more
Answered on 11/23/10, 1:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida