Legal Question in Education Law in Florida

Can a high school, public or private, withhold academic records if the family owes a financial obligation?

Asked on 10/08/09, 12:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Angelo Marino Angelo Marino Jr. PA

Read the fine print of the agreements.

Read more
Answered on 10/08/09, 1:19 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in Florida