Legal Question in Education Law in Florida

Is there any way to establish Florida residency for tuition purposes without having to work 30 hrs a week? For instance, by owning a home, by having enough investements etc.

Asked on 9/07/09, 12:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner, McLaughlin & Whittemore P.A.

Check with the University. They will have the requirements. In Florida, we love to pay for out of state residents' education. Does your state?

Read more
Answered on 9/07/09, 1:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in Florida