Legal Question in Education Law in Florida

Can I sue my college for not handing my transcripts in a more professional manner, for not working on my file with a sense of urgency, and for conduct that is bordering on harrasment from the Director of Admissions?

Asked on 7/31/09, 9:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Angelo Marino Angelo Marino Jr. PA

What are the damages? Frustration? You can sue anyone if you have the court costs, but you can also have the case dismissed too. This is not a worth while suit, even if you were greatly frustrated by your school\'s inaction.\n\n\n

Read more
Answered on 7/31/09, 10:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in Florida