Legal Question in Education Law in Florida

We owe a private school money and cannot pay at this time. They are withholding my daughters transcripts until the bill is paid and now she cannot start college. Do I have any legal rights to my daughters transcripts.?

Asked on 8/28/09, 8:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Angelo Marino Angelo Marino Jr. PA

You need to look at the agreement between you and the school to see if there is a provision that says it can do this. Most, unfortunately, do. Many of the agreements are also on line. I suggest you talk with the headmaster to try to work something out.

Read more
Answered on 8/28/09, 9:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in Florida