Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

3 .Since the final judgment or most rencent modification thereof, there has been a substantial change in circumstances, requiring a modification in child support. This change in circumstance is as follows: (explain)

- Since the final jugdment on October 24, 2011 it states that i was making $1,195.40 per month i am now only making about $600.00 a month with child support taking out 65% of that. So im only bringing home about $300.00 a month after child supprot, i have been searching for a better job that pays more but i have been been unsuccessful thus far.

4. I ask the court to modify child support as follows:(explain)

- I ask the court to modify my child support to a lower payment because i feel i am paying to much for how much i make monthly, so i can pay my bills and take care of my children till i am able to get a better paying job.

5. This change is in the best intrest for the child(ren) because:(explain)

- it is in the best intrest for my children because i will be able to pay my bills an have a stable place to live for when they come over an stay with me, and at the same time will be making payment to there mother so they arent going without, i will also be able to buy them more things (food,clothes,toys) and also my son from another relationship wont be going without either i will be able to support and provide all my children equaly an take care of myself aswell.

9. Other

- My point in doing this is not to get out of paying child support i have no problem in doing so, im just asking for a lower monthly payment so i can get out of debit an pay my bills on time get my life back on track for my children, so when i get back on feet an get a better paying job i can give more .

can you review this an do you thinks this is good ? anything i should add

Asked on 9/17/13, 12:00 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

looks good. you dont have to tell a huge story in your paperwork.

Read more
Answered on 9/17/13, 1:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida