Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

Hello, I am a 20 year old female and I will like to be able to adopt a international child in the in about another 6 years (baby as a single parent) I know this is possible to do in some countries, but my question is it possible and will it be easier to have a lawyer to help you a achieve this goal? If so what will all needs to be done ( if you have details) THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :)

Asked on 9/12/12, 6:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

It is a lot easier and a lot less expensive to adopt a child that is already here in the United States.

Read more
Answered on 9/12/12, 7:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida