Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

My bf is behind by around 4k on child support arrearages. He is ordered to pay 1500 this friday. Problem is there was an issue with his va disability check. He can only pay 500 dollars this friday. How do we ensure he doesnt get sent to prison and be found in contempt?

Asked on 6/02/15, 3:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

pay what you can Friday then make sure you cover the difference as soon as possible otherwise the court will arrest you.

Read more
Answered on 6/02/15, 11:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida