Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

my child support will end with my son's 18th birthday on july 3. do i have to file anything or call anybody to stop the child support deductions from coming out of my paycheck?

Asked on 6/28/12, 8:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lucreita Becude Lucreita D. Becude, P.A.

yes - you will need an order suspending your payments.

Read more
Answered on 6/28/12, 8:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida