Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

When I was fighting my ex-husband for custody of our daughter, I paid a lawyer upfront for the process. Afterwards I found out DFCS may have a case so I paid the lawyer upfront for that as well but there ended up not being a case with DFCS. The lawyer told me he would refund my money if there ended up not being a case with DFCS and now he wont return my calls or pay me back. What can I do to get my money?

Asked on 2/14/19, 2:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

Contact the Florida Bar.

Read more
Answered on 2/15/19, 9:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida