Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

My husband is divorcing me and we agreed that we needed to spend some time apart for 2 weeks so I went to my family house and now he is telling me not to come back.

Asked on 4/23/20, 2:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

I assume you have counsel. If not, retain one. No doubt , he will claim , you left voluntarily, without his consent. If you are on the deed, you have title and cannot be locked out with a court order.

Read more
Answered on 4/23/20, 2:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida