Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

Is there any legal aid to help my finance get custody of his son there is not an issue with neglect of abuse but the mother if his child lives with her parent and doesn't have a job license or a car and his son has a serious heart condition she has admitted to not taking the child to the hospital when she believed he needed to go because none would give her a ride we can't really afford an attorney so we need to know if there are any income backed legal aid or something like that to help us

Asked on 6/25/13, 12:00 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Brent Rose The Orsini & Rose Law Firm

Your zip code puts you in a pretty rural area, so I don't know if there is a legal aid office near you, but you might trying calling your local bar association to ask. You should be able to find the number ion the internet.

Read more
Answered on 6/25/13, 12:07 pm

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

dial 211 on your phone that should be a link to local resources in your area

Read more
Answered on 6/25/13, 3:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida