Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

Is the anyway to get legal guardianship for my sister without her fathers consent?

Asked on 5/08/13, 1:02 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

Yes however it has to be approved by the court after a full evidentiary hearing

Read more
Answered on 5/08/13, 1:34 pm

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

It would require a court proceeding.

Read more
Answered on 5/08/13, 3:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida