Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

How do I petition the court for a default when the respondent has not answered the petition and he has an attorney

Asked on 1/30/14, 2:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

File a motion for entry of default with the clerk. FYI a default in a family law case is essentially meaningless. Contact my office for free consultation. 727-446-7659

Read more
Answered on 1/30/14, 2:38 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida